As a member, you will have access to the most comprehensive identity theft program in the country...
Thank-you for choosing ID Protect!
And here's a special reminder...
As our way of saying "Thank-You" for signing up for your NO-OBLIGATION 30-day trial of ID Protect, we're giving you a $100 Gas Rebate Certificate at NO COST TO YOU! You have nothing to lose and so much to gain! Why don't you sign up now?
ID Protect Identity theft services guard your most precious asset – your identity.
Identity Monitoring monitors the activity associated with an identity across multiple data sources to detect the type of fraudulent activity that takes place prior to the theft of any individual's identity. Sources include:
- Credit Bureau Data
- Bankruptcy Lien and Judgment Filings
- Public Records
- Private Contributory Databases
Each member will also receive up to $25,000 worth of insurance coverage*. Identity theft insurance is underwritten by a nationally recognized Insurance Carrier with an "A" or better AM Best Rating. This coverage will help members offset some of the cost of restoring their identity to its original status, including:
- Lost wages: $500.00 per week, for 4 weeks maximum
- Re-filing of loans
- Defense cost for certain civil and criminal lawsuits: Reasonable and necessary fees incurred in the United States by the insured with carrier's consent for an attorney appointed by them for:
- Defending any civil or criminal suit brought against the insured by a creditor, collection agency or other entity acting on behalf of a creditor for non-payment of goods or services, or default on a loan solely as a result of a stolen identity incident.
- Removing any civil or criminal judgment wrongfully entered against the insured solely as a result of a stolen identity incident.
- Reimbursement of fees: Reasonable and necessary costs incurred in the United States by the insured for:
- Re-filing applications for loans, grants or other credit instruments that are rejected solely as a result of a stolen identity event.
- Notarizing affidavits or other similar documents, long distance telephone calls and postage solely as a result of the insured's efforts to report a stolen identity as and/or amend or rectify records as to the insured's true name or identity as a result of a stolen identity incident.
- Up to six credit reports from established credit bureaus (with no more than two reports from any one credit bureau) dated within 12 months after the insured's discovery of a stolen identity incident.
Upon notification of an identity theft incident, paralegals will:
- Consult with you to determine the severity of the theft
- Prepare and overnight a customized, pre-completed, state specific "ID Recovery Kit"
- Contact all three credit reporting agencies and obtain a free credit report
- Place fraud alerts on your credit records, and obtain a list of creditors involved with the fraud
- Notify the appropriate bank or agency if other forms of identification (such as an ATM card, driver's license, social security card, or passport) were stolen or are missing, so that appropriate action can be taken and new forms issued
- Notify local authorities of the incident and help you obtain necessary reports
All Identity Theft Restoration and Monitoring Members are entitled to receive three free credit reports per year. That's one report from each of the three major credit bureaus. A Member can make use of this service any time during a membership year. When the Member takes advantage of this reporting service, our identity theft paralegals will assist them in obtaining a free credit report from Equifax, Experian and/or TransUnion.